What is Kinstretch?
Kinstretch is a movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility, and USABLE ranges of motion. See their website here and keep reading if you want to learn more about the upcoming kinstretch workshop.
Why should I do it?
- Joint health, longevity, and resilience. Kinstretch improves the capacity of your joints, their performance, and mitigates injury. With it, you can continue to do the active things you love.
- It’s not magic. Kinstretch is a mobility training system rooted in scientific research and application. Organizations use it at the top level of physical competition (MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAA).
- It’s simple. Kinstretch requires minimal equipment aside from your own body, making it sustainable and replicable on your own.
- It is a supplement. Kinstretch doesn’t replace the things you love doing. It supplements and improves them. Every single activity that you do requires functioning joints, which is what Kinstretch aims to improve.
What can I expect?
- To work. Kinstretch is not easy. Don’t deceive by the word ‘stretch’ being in the title. You are going to be working hard to expand, strengthen, and control your usable ranges of motion. Expect to sweat, be challenged, and improve how your body functions.
- To learn. The more consistent you are, the quicker you will become familiar with Kinstretch concepts and principles, so you will be able to incorporate the practice into your everyday life.
- To Improve. Kinstretch is not geared towards a specific population, it is based on scientific principles to train and improve the human body. So no matter who you are or what level you are at, you can improve.
How to get started: