Information and Registration
Date: Sunday, May 12th, 2019
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: CLIENTEL3: 364 Boylston St. Boston, MA 02116
Student registration: $155
Nonstudent registration: $225
Nick Tumminello, 2016 NSCA Personal Trainer of the Year and Personal Trainer Hall of Fame Inductee, is hosting an exclusive practical program design course on strength training for fat loss and conditioning in Boston, MA on May 12, 2019 from 9am – 3pm at CLIENTEL3.
During this one-day, intensive learning opportunity you’ll learn Nick’s practical, real-world programming methods and systems of exercise selection. Also, training to develop smarter, metabolic strength and conditioning workouts for private, semi-private and small-group training your clients will love!
You’ll take a deep dive look at every aspect of the training process, from exercise selection and warm-up to strength training and conditioning. The complex, often confusing world of program design will be made clear and simple so that you can take what you learn. And also begin using it immediately with your clients; whether you train at a big-box gym or small studio.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
This isn’t information that you can learn online or at your typical conference or seminar! It’s an intensive experience and opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s best.
Nick and a small group of other highly motivated trainers are going to help you. They will take you to a deep dive look at several very important aspects of the training and programming process.
You’ll walk away with:
- A simple and very effective programming method specifically developed for maximizing the metabolic demand. They also provide performance benefits of private, semi-private, and small-group training workouts.
- A “plug-and-play” workout template for smarter exercise selection that’s also designed to overcome the logistical challenges of semi-private and small-group training.
- A programming system for designing more comprehensive and effective metabolic strength workouts your clients will love!
- How to use undulating periodization in a unique and systematic way to ensure every program has enough consistency for continuous progress.
- Add variety so each workout is comprehensive, interesting, and effective.
- How to provide a safe workout for new, drop-in clients for semi-private and small group training before you’ve had the chance to give them a full assessment.
- The 5 principles of smarter strength training for fat loss and conditioning.
- The 4 types of exercise that should be in every workout. All of them in order to maximize strength and functional ability, and the scientific reasons why.
- Unique, 3D warm-up protocols that don’t take too much time and get you ready for anything.
- Top metabolic conditioning protocols for increasing power-endurance.
- And, plenty of practical programming recommendations, such as set/rep schemes to use and sample workout programs.
If you want to learn more about this, don’t hesitate in contacting us.